Monolith, headquartered in Lincoln, NE, is excited to announce its search for a NetSuite Administrator.
At Monolith we apply scientific principles, engineering practices and a lot of hard work to solve real problems that have a global impact. We use sophisticated analysis methods, advanced manufacturing techniques, and often even our hands to build first of its kind technologies. We do not compromise on safety, quality or performance. If you want to solve tough problems, build real things, and have a big impact then you should join us.
The NetSuite Administrator is responsible for the reliable performance of NetSuite. Trouble shooting and resolving any related hardware, software, user access or other problems. This role will participate in projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test and implement the system. In addition, this role will coordinate new software releases, fixes and upgrades with appropriate teams.
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, change request and support tasks for all NetSuite applications and be the liaison with NetSuite Support.
- Plan, review, and revise feature configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business, operational, and audit needs.
- Support requests for adding, removing, and changing of users and roles and ensure they will meet audit requirements
- Support NetSuite integrations with 3rd party cloud applications
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards.
- Monitor end-user usage, daily system scripts and track performance.
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles.
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations and integrations utilizing partners and consultants
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity and auditability
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the ERP ecosystem
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality on new releases, customizations, and integrations and manage the implementation of new versions
- Participate in on-going system training and lead internal trainings and regular information sharing activities.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Accounting/Finance or a related field, and
- 3+ years of solid NetSuite Admin experience with advanced understanding of the NetSuite platform, or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the job duties and responsibilities.
- Experience prioritizing, designing, and implementing end user requests in a way that meets audit requirements
- Experience with ODBC, csv imports and exports, user provisioning, defining roles, and scheduling scripts
- Experience developing reports and workflows
- Organized: Ability to intelligently categorize information in a method that is intuitive to others
- Reliable: Consistent delivery on timelines
- Collaborative: Communicates well with team members
- Cogent: Efficiently explain research to the other members of the team
- Coachable: Willing to accept feedback and learn from experience
- Resilient: Perform well under pressure with a low ego that thrives on the team's success
- Inquisitive: Willingness and desire to learn
- Creative: Problem solver who challenges previous assumptions and methods to continuously improve and solve challenges; relentlessly pursues a better solution
- Adaptable: Demonstrated ability to adapt and change in a dynamic and evolving environment with grit, passion and perseverance
- Committed to our values:
- Safety matters most
- Think like a team
- Solve the impossible, embrace reality
- People make the difference
- Decisions drive results
- Generosity of spirit
- Enjoy the ride
The majority of the tasks involved with this position are performed in an open office environment. This position is eligible for remote work.
Minimal travel is required.